Prof. Dr. Seyed Saeid Zamanieh Shahri, MD
Faculty Member in California Northstate University, CNSU, USA
University Professor in Losrios Community College District
Prof. Dr. Seyed Saeid, Zamanieh Shahri, is faculty member in California Northstate University, CNSU as well as university Professor in Losrios Community College District, in USA. He is editorial board member in International Medical Journals in United States of America such as Journal of Gynecology and Women’s Health Research in Sciforschen journals in California, International Journal of Computational and Neural Engineering, IJCNE in Delaware, International Journal of Cancer Studies and Research in Delaware, International Journal of Clinical Surgery and Research in Delaware, International Journal of Psychiatry, International Auctores Journal of Clinical Case Reports and Reviews, International Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders, IJDMD in Kansas, International Journal of Biomedical Research and Practice in Delaware, American Medical Journal of Neurology Research in New Jersey.
Prof. Dr. Seyed Saeid, Zamanieh Shahri is Organizing Committee Member in World Medical Conferences, International Symposium, Global Seminars, World Medical Congress such as 5th World Congress on Gynecology and Obstetrics Feb 2022 Paris France, Internal and Critical Care Medicine ICCM 2022 France, Global Conference on Obstetrics and Gynecology March 2022 Austria, International Symposium of Obesity and Diabetes Nov 2021 New York USA.
Prof. Dr. Seyed Saeid, Zamanieh Shahri is Speaker in World Medical Conferences, International Symposium, Global Seminars, World Medical Congress such as Speaker in 2021 World Congress on Primary Health Care and Medicare Summit for Oral Presentation Nov 2021 Vienna Austria, Speaker in 2021 International Conference on Gynecology and Obstetrics for Oral Presentation Nov 2021 Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Speaker in 2021 International Conference on Neuroscience and Psychiatry for Oral Presentation Nov 2021 Vienna, Austria, Presentation in Annual CNU Translational Research Symposium for Research Article 2020 California USA, Attendance in Shriner Hospital Symposium ”Sport Medicine Rehabilitation for Young Athletes” 2019 Shriner Hospital for Children Northern California, California USA, Attendance at Shriner Hospital Symposium ”Pediatric Wound Care Boot Camp” 2019 Shriner Hospital for Children Northern California, California USA.
He is research assistant in UC Davis imaging research center, IRC. He is a member of American Federation of Teachers, AFT, Losrios College Federation of Teachers, LRCFT and Faculty Association of California Community College, FACCC, Board Member in Ben Ali Shriners International Group. Prof. Dr. Seyed Saeid, Zamanieh Shahri, is editorial board member of “Payam Javan” magazine in Bay Area and Sacramento in California as well as editorial board member of Ben Ali Shriner International Group for help and support Shriner’s Children Hospital.
- Research Assistance in UC Davis Imaging Research Center, IRC 2019-Present
- Doctorate Degree Diploma in Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, MD 2013
- Imaging Research
- Tumour and Non-tumour cell
- Interventional Radiology and Cardiology
- Breast Cancer
- Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy
- Author of Research Article, “Evaluation of Bcl-2 Gene Translocation in NSCLC Lung Cancer Based on Age and Sex Segregation” Published Date: 26 March 2021
- Author of Research Article, ”Investigating the Relationship between Academic Procrasti- nation and Academic Efficiency in Medical Students” Published Date: 04 February 2021
- Author of Article, “Use of Medical Micro and Nano Robots in Telemedicine in COVID-19 Pandemic” Published Date: 27 January 2021
- Author of Research Article, “A Comparative Study of the Frequency of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Women Undergoing Normal Vaginal Delivery, NVD, and Cesarean Section, CS” Published Date:08 January 2021
- Author of Medical Article, “Tissue Separation in Radiology Images with the Help of Image Segmentation” Published Date: 18 December 2020
- Author of Research Article, “The Evaluation of Gene Oct4 Expression as a New Tumor Marker in Pancreatic Tumor and Non-Tumor Cell Lines” Published Date: 24 November 2020
- Translating”Guide to Radiological Procedures” Textbook, Sixth Edition 2021
- Translating” Aids to Radiological Differential Diagnosis” Textbook, Sixth Edition 2020
- Editing and Publishing Lecture and Laboratory Manual Handbook in California Northstate University College of Health, CNSU California, USA
- Editing and Publishing Lecture and Laboratory Manual Handbook in Losrios Community College District, LRCCD, USA
- Editor of Weekly Medical Articles in Ben Ali Shriners International Group 2019-Present
- Author of Monthly Public Medical article for Improving Life Style in Payam Javan Persian Magazine 2017-Present
- Quizlet Online Material for Students in CNSU and LRCCD 2019-Present
- Prepare Disaster Forms, Books and Booklets of American Red Cross to Farsi 2016-Present
- Prepare Brochures and Booklets for Seniors about Common Disease and Fall Prevention Exercise 2018-Present
- Monthly Articles about Iranian Traditional Music, Shajarian Page, Payam Javan Magazine California, USA, 2016 - Present
- Author of Monthly Articles about Mythical History of Iran, Payam Javan Magazine California, USA, 2016 - Present
- Author of Monthly Articles about Iranian Culture Customs and Persian National Traditions, Payam Javan Magazine, 2016-Present
- Author of Monthly Articles about Ancient Persian Literature, Ferdosi Page, Payam Javan Magazine California, USA, 2016-Present